Ground Shatter is looking for someone who can assist the studio in a wide-reaching capacity in various business and planning functions.
You will be expected to:
- Work alongside the company director on various operational aspects
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events both on-site and remote
- Collate feedback from third-parties to feed into the development process
- Assist with planning and organising the team and individual workloads
- Work closely with the development team and support the smooth running of the studio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in the business of making games
- Keen to learn all aspects of running an indie studio
- Familiarity with game production methodologies
- Some experience in an admin/operations/production role
- Salary is dependent on experience
- We particularly welcome applicants from under-represented groups within the industry
- This is a hybrid role with some remote work and some on site in Bristol, UK
Please apply via email to email@example.com with an up to date c.v. and covering letter.